- Wood is sold at the office. No out of state firewood is allowed on the campground.
- LP gas is sold at the office.
- When fishing in the lake, the minimum size for bass is 13" with a maximum of three (3) per site per day.
- Please be considerate of your neighbors.
- Quiet time is from 10:30 PM - 7:30 AM. No music, loud parties, loud talking, or any loud noises between these times.
- Speed limit 5 MPH.
- Visitors & guests must be registered at the office.
- All visitors must leave the campground by 10:30 PM.
- Only non-aggressive dogs are allowed. All pets must be leashed at all times. There are no pets allowed in the restrooms.
- No fireworks allowed.
- Campfires are only allowed in the fire rings.
- All children must be back to their sites by 11:00PM on non-holiday weekends and 11:30 PM on holidays.
- All mopeds must be registered with the DOT.
- We will make every effort to reserve the site you request, but we cannot guarantee sites or cabins.
- Rates are subject to change without notice.
- This is a family-oriented campground and we reserve the right to refuse groups of teens or young adults not properly supervised.
- Camping is an outdoor experience. Therefore, we do not give refunds due to discomforts of nature. The fun continues rain or shine!
- We schedule staff and plan activities based on the number of reservations.
- We cannot be held responsible for weather, illness, work schedules, or other situations affecting our guests and therefore, enforce our cancellation policy regardless of circumstances.
- Entrance onto the campground property constitutes permission for the management of Monticello Jellystone Park™ in Monticello, Iowa to photograph the visitor while on the premises and to use any resulting pictures for any lawful purposes without compensation to the visitor.
- The guest assumes all risks and danger incidental to the activity of camping in a rustic outdoor environment including specifically (but not exclusively), the danger of being injured by insects or other animals, of swimming or boating at the Camp-Resort and its owners, agents and employees are not liable for injuries or property damages resulting from such causes.
- Photo/Video Disclaimer:
By entering our property, you grant Yogi Bear’s Jellystone Park™ at Monticello, its affiliated entities, licensees, legal representatives, and promotional partners, the irrevocable right to include video, other visual portrayals and any photography in all forms and media and in all manners, including composite, for advertising, for publication or any other lawful purpose, of all persons in your party. You also waive any right to inspect or approve the finished product, including written copy, which may be created in connection therewith.